If you are interested in registering your Children and have some questions , please contact Rene@greenfieldarena.com Greenfield Arena Midtown Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org Youth League Onsite Coordinator
*Please read carefully below before you begin to register*
• Youth League play will start July 10th and last 4 weeks. Games will be played July 10, 17, 24, 31
• For Youth League play, players will register as individuals by age group. The four age groups will be: 2013 & 2012, 2011 & 2010, 2009 & 2008, 2007 & 2006
• The Youth League will be max 18 players per age group. One of our staff members will be in charge of splitting the players into three teams of 6. If there are less than 15 kids for an age group, the team will be split into 2. If so, game structure will still remain the same.
• Youth League games will be a total of 40 minutes. Each team will play two 12 minute games with a 2 minute break in between games. If an age group only has 2 teams, they will still play 40 min. They will play three 12 minute periods, with a 2 minute break in between periods.
• Game structure: Team A vs Team B / Team A vs Team C / Team B vs Team C
• Games will be played every Saturday.
9:00 - 9:40 (2013 & 2012)
9:45 - 10:25 (2011 & 2010)
10:30 - 11:10 (2009 & 2008)
11:15 - 11:55 (2007 & 2006)
• All players, parents, and coaches shall abide by league rules and policies. (http://www.greenfieldarena.com/rules)
• Greenfield’s Youth League is a Developmental League, encouraging and promoting fun, working together as a team, and sportsmanship, all while learning the game.
League Play only:
Registration will begin June 26th and will end July 8th. NO EXCEPTIONS
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us, we will be glad to help you.
Rene Pulido / Manager
Dan Metzger / Youth League Coordinator
If you are a parent or athlete and are new to Greenfield Arena, here are some helpful tips to get you started. Also, you can download the Getting Started Guide for Parents and Athletes guide which goes into detail on how to use Greenfield Arena SportsEngine to manage your player's season.
Here are some helpful articles to get you started:
Creating a Greenfield Arena Account
Logging Into Your Greenfield Arena Account
Installing the Greenfield Arena SportsEngine Mobile App
Following Your Team on the Greenfield Arena Mobile App
Updating Your Notification Settings
Subscribing to a Team Calendar Using an iCal Feed
League Levels and Competitions
I would like to remind to every parent that our training sessions are 100% focused on developing the base skills to play sports. We will focus on teaching coordination, with and without a ball, passing, ball control and play time formation. Our goal for each training session is taught all players the basic skills of soccer so that they may learn to love and enjoy a beautiful game filled with fun, sportsmanship and the absence of frustration.
Tentatively the game times will be: